This high quality, water-resistant, flexible color-changing LED strip is perfect for nearly any applications including mood and accent lighting. It features 150 SMD5050 RGB LEDs. The entire roll is 16.4 feet in length, and is cuttable. When used with an RGB controller one can control the color output including solid colors (red, green, blue, etc.) gradient fading, and blinking. This strip produces vibrant colors while at the same time being very energy efficient and not consuming a lot of power.
* Minimum bending radius: 5cm (2").
* Unroll LED strip completely before powering on.
* Unused wires of the LED strip must be isolated to prevent potential short circuit.
* Test all components before cutting or permanently mounting the strip. Cut end should be sealed with silicone caulk or similar product if used in damp location.
* Do not lengthen the LED strip by directly connecting additional strips to it; additional lengths should be wired in parallel (power supply and controller must be of adequate capacity).
* Must be used with compatible RGB controller with screw terminals.
* Although LED strip comes with double sided tape on the back, silicone is difficult to adhere to, therefore use of additional mounting hardware is recommended.
* LED Quantity/Type: 150x SMD5050 RGB
* Input Voltage: 24 VDC
* Power: 38 W
* Beam Angle: 120º
* Dimmable: Yes
* IP Rating: IP65
* PCB Color: White
* Width: 10 mm
* Length: 16.4 ft (5 m)
* Wire Leads: 20 AWG
* Compliance: UL, CE, RoHS
UL-recognized, energy-efficient LED strip with 150xSMD5050
Cuttable every 5 LEDs, approx. every 6.5", at designated cut marks
IP65 waterproof rating (silicone gel coating) and UL recognized
Flexible - fits just about any space one can imagine
Eco-friendly - uses very little energy, without harmful radiations